verbo (FTPs, FTP'ing, FTP'd or FTP'ed)[with object] • informal Volver al principio
- Transfer (a file) from one computer or system to another, especially on the Internet.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We can easily swamp the IDE drive in chips by FTPing something across this link onto it and watching the transfer speed drop to ‘only’ 45MB / sec.
- Emailing a couple hundred MP3s or FTPing it to your PC at home will raise eyebrows if the Network Administrator is monitoring the network.
- In March 2000 I'd just moved to London and was without a job for the first three weeks so I started keeping a diary, edited by hand and FTPed onto some free webspace from the ISP.
Más definiciones de FTPDefinición de FTP en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional