- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Though often the dialect of the characters is mimed, it is extremely unlikely that these country folk would find language for the lyric Faulknerian representations of what consciousness is conscious of.
- Consequently, it cannot produce very many world-class authors if counted in absolute numbers, and so far hasn't produced a genuine literary giant of Tolstoyan or Flaubertian or Faulknerian caliber.
- It's all been done before - far better by Laurence, whose eloquent, esoteric style can catapult her banal subject matter into Faulknerian territory.
Definición de Faulkner, William en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional