- The analysis of a complex waveform expressed as a series of sinusoidal functions, the frequencies of which form a harmonic series.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His theorem, now called the Riesz - Fischer theorem, which he proved in 1907, is fundamental in the Fourier analysis of Hilbert space.
- The nonclassified areas of focus were pure mathematics, applied mathematics, statistics, logistics, applied areas of analysis such as Fourier analysis, and computation.
- He did considerable work developing new mathematical tools particularly in the area of Fourier analysis and generalised functions.
Más definiciones de Fourier analysisDefinición de Fourier analysis en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional