1 (also the Gambia) A country on the coast of West Africa; population 1,778,100 (est. 2009); capital, Banjul; languages, English (official), Malinke and other indigenous languages, and Creole.
Gambian adjetivo& sustantivo
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- By tracing seven generations of his own family to the Gambian village of Juffere, he had turned whatever lingering shame black Americans felt about Africa into pride.
- News is broadcast in English and the major Gambian languages (Mandinka, Wolof, Fula, Jola, and Serahuli).
- A company near Chicago that buys and sells exotic pets simultaneously held a sick Gambian giant pouched rat and some prairie dogs, he says.
Definición de Gambia en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional