Gambia consists of a narrow strip of territory on either side of the Gambia River that forms an enclave in Senegal. It was created a British colony in 1843 and became a republic in 1970. It was an independent member of the Commonwealth from1965 to 2013
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- By tracing seven generations of his own family to the Gambian village of Juffere, he had turned whatever lingering shame black Americans felt about Africa into pride.
- News is broadcast in English and the major Gambian languages (Mandinka, Wolof, Fula, Jola, and Serahuli).
- A company near Chicago that buys and sells exotic pets simultaneously held a sick Gambian giant pouched rat and some prairie dogs, he says.
Definición de Gambia en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional