- A hereditary disease in which the metabolism and storage of fats is abnormal. It results in bone fragility, neurological disturbance, anemia, and enlargement of the liver and spleen.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But it soon added testing for a range of other conditions that are not always fatal, including conditions that are late-onset or that range in the severity of their expression - such as cystic fibrosis and Gaucher's disease.
- He adds that this immune defect may also be present in other diseases where a build-up of waste and plaques occur, such as in cardiovascular disease and Gaucher's disease.
- Like them, we are concerned with the increased number of patients with Gaucher's disease who develop pulmonary hypertension.
mid 20th century: named after Phillippe C. E. Gaucher (1854–1918), French physician.
Más definiciones de Gaucher's diseaseDefinición de Gaucher's disease en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional