- The generation born in the 1980s and 1990s, comprising primarily the children of the baby boomers and typically perceived as increasingly familiar with digital and electronic technology.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The mantra of Generation Y has emerged to be "why should I have to pay for something I can get for free?"
- Marketing to Generation Y is a matter of flexibility above all else.
- With Generation Y in the hands of Generation Grey, common ground may not always be obvious.
1990s: after Generation X.
Más definiciones de Generation YDefinición de Generation Y en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional