Definición de Germanize en inglés:
Make German; cause to adopt German language and customs: the Poles had Germanized their family names
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The same system that kept women from voting for too long also kept the would-be totalitarians from completely East Germanizing the country for 50 years.
- Increasingly German Catholics became accepted into and in turn accepted the notion of an exclusive German nation with a mission to Germanize the Prussian East.
- He applauded Clough for ‘not Graecizing or Germanizing his English, as most hexameter writers have to do’ but rather ‘Anglicizing the metre’.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The capstone to Billow's Polenpolitik was his school language policy, introduced in 1900, which effectively completed the Germanization of schools in the Prussian East.
- In these regions policies of Protestantization combined with those of Germanization in the effort to create a unified Reich.
- Attempts at Germanization and Russification only fired up Polish nationalism - or indeed nationalisms.
Pronunciación: /ˌjərmənəˈzāSH(ə)n/ /ˌjərməˌnīˈzāSH(ə)n/sustantivo
Definición de Germanize en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda