- A swelling of the neck and protrusion of the eyes resulting from an overactive thyroid gland. Also called exophthalmic goiter.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Occasionally, patients with autoimmune disorders such as Hashimoto's thyroiditis and Graves' disease also have HAIR-AN syndrome.
- I'm 68 and have rheumatoid arthritis (in remission), osteoarthritis, osteoporosis and Graves' disease.
- Subclinical hyperthyroidism may be a distinct clinical entity, related only in part to Graves' disease or multinodular goiter.
mid 19th century: named after Robert J. Graves (1796–1853), the Irish physician who first identified it.
Más definiciones de Graves' diseaseDefinición de Graves' disease en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional