- A member of the US Army Special Forces.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Michael was a Green Beret, a member of the Army's elite Special Forces, and had served in the Persian Gulf War during his 28 years in the military.
- Kerry's boat was then hit by another explosion that knocked Rassmann, an army Green Beret, into the water.
- Capt. Amerine is a Green Beret with Fifth Special Forces Group.
Más definiciones de Green BeretDefinición de Green Beret en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional