- The time of day at which an attack, landing, or other military operation is scheduled to begin.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Preplanned raids at specific H-hours typified the 4th ID's operations.
- H-hour of 2359 would produce maximum surprise, making it difficult for enemy forces to mobilize to repel an invasion.
- A compromise was reached and the H-hour was changed from 1800 hours to 1405 hours on 6 October.
World War I: from H (for hour) + hour.
Más definiciones de H-hourDefinición de H-hour en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional