- The official verbatim record of debates in the British, Canadian, Australian, or New Zealand parliament.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If one looks at the Hansard, the parliamentary debates, and the legislation, it is all there.
- The Canadian provincial Hansards don't seem to have any examples of ‘narrative eh ", either because there aren't enough examples of the right sort of narrative, or because ‘narrative eh " is too stigmatized for use in such a context.
- I am pleased that we have a Hansard that records these words, because in time I will be able to look back and say I was right.
late 19th century: named after Thomas C. Hansard (1776–1833), an English printer whose company originally printed it.
Más definiciones de HansardDefinición de Hansard en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional