- A law stating that the mass of a dissolved gas in a given volume of solvent at equilibrium is proportional to the partial pressure of the gas.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sparks et al. assume that there is always enough gas available so that the amount of volatiles dissolved in the glass is always equal to the solubility given by Henry's law.
- The product of the dissolved oxygen concentration, calculated via Henry's law, and the transpiration flux give the oxygen flux into the branch owed to transpiration.
- Although oxygen is actively metabolized, nitrogen is inert and becomes dissolved in body tissues until saturation, proportional to the ambient pressure as defined by Henry's law.
late 19th century: named after William Henry (1774–1836), English chemist.
Más definiciones de Henry's lawDefinición de Henry's law en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional