- The German nation as considered by the Nazis to be innately superior to others.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- So Hitler told the German people that they were wonderful (a Herrenvolk or ‘master people’), that he would fight their enemies (the Jews), and that he would look after them in the usual paternalistic socialist way.
- Finally, it is also possible that particularly men stemming from the lower strata of German society felt a certain attraction to the idea of ruling over other peoples as the proud representatives of the Aryan Herrenvolk.
- And both see themselves as a Herrenvolk, to use Hitler's word.
mid 20th century: German, 'master race', from Herr 'master' + Volk 'people, folk'.
Más definiciones de HerrenvolkDefinición de Herrenvolk en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional