- The Saturday preceding Easter Sunday.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There were large congregations at the Easter Ceremonies on last weekend, Holy Thursday, good Friday, Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday.
- Preparing music for Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday masses took the entire afternoon and most of the night.
- On Holy Saturday the Easter Vigil (including Mass) will be celebrated in Allenwood Church at 9 pm.
Más definiciones de Holy SaturdayDefinición de Holy Saturday en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional