- (In the UK) the Secretary of State in charge of the Home Office.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He is close to the Foreign Secretary and former Home Secretary, Jack Straw.
- The decision of the Home Secretary was based on the fact that some crimes are so heinous as to justify life imprisonment.
- But what is the reaction of our Home Secretary to these tricky questions about free speech?
Más definiciones de Home SecretaryDefinición de Home Secretary en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional