- A mounted brigade from the household troops of the British monarch, used for ceremonial occasions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Nightingale, an irregular by disposition and circumstance, conspired with reformers in the army, parliament, bureaucracy, and court to fight the diehard Horse Guards and stingy ministers.
- The second son of Charles and Diana just turned 21 (this last week), and will soon emerge from Sandhurst to enter a military career, probably with the Horse Guards.
- Royall was brigadier-general of the province's Horse Guards, the governor's ceremonial bodyguard, but he came to distrust the English governor, Francis Bernard.
Más definiciones de Horse GuardsDefinición de Horse Guards en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional