- A terrier of a rough-haired light reddish-brown breed.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are more than 50 traditionally docked breeds recognised by the Kennel Club, including cocker spaniels, pointers, Irish terriers and vizslas.
- A bargeman was sculling in a small boat in the vicinity, and along with him in the boat was a dog of the Irish terrier breed.
- Before that, a series of Irish terriers served as the official mascots.
Más definiciones de Irish terrierDefinición de Irish terrier en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional