sustantivo (plural Irishwomen)
- A female native or inhabitant of Ireland, or a woman of Irish descent.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The possibility of the seductiveness of a Gaelic Irishwoman (or Gaelic Ireland in any form) is never entertained in the novel.
- On the monument there is a plaque which states: ‘In memory of all Irishmen and Irishwomen who gave their lives in all wars, at home and abroad and in U.N. service so that others could live in peace and freedom.’
- Breast cancer claims the lives of 630 Irishwomen annually and almost 1,700 new cases are diagnosed each year.
Más definiciones de IrishwomanDefinición de Irishwoman en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional