Definición de Katangese en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual)
A native or inhabitant of Shaba (before 1972 called Katanga).
- The Katangese were thus restricted to exercising a variant of self-determination and no issue arose under the African Charter.
- After hours of deliberation - and torture - the Katangese decided to execute the three prisoners the same night.
- Eleven days after the Congolese declaration of independence, the Katangese declared their own secession from the Congo, and their independence endured for 3 years.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Of or relating to the Katangese.
- A flag used by a Katangese military unit has red saltires, with arms of equal length and width and rounded ends.
- One might also wonder how it was possible that - with some exceptions - transports from the Katangese mines to Iran could have passed unnoticed.
- In pursuance of this, a firm request would be made by me to all Member Governments to apply such a ban especially to Katangese copper and cobalt.
Definición de Katangese en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan