- A long-distance relationship: I was in an LDR with a guy in a different countryMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Characteristic of our LDR,my boyfriend would not be attending, but instead watching the show at his home in Victoria.
- He bought me a diamond necklace for Valentine's Day and, when we were involved in our own LDR, used to spend hours composing witty emails.
- I wasn't crazy about it, but willing to try an LDR.
Más definiciones de LDRDefinición de LDR en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional