- A member or supporter of a labor party.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- More moderate people among the Conservatives and Liberals believe that it is only by letting the Laborites have power that the radical tendencies of the Party can be cured.
- It's just that whenever you Labourite chaps see something that is large, privately owned and working well, you want to nationalize it.
- Ironically, the one transformational issue that has caused him the most grief is the banning of fox hunting, something that has been on the wish list of the hardiest Labourites in Britain for decades.
Más definiciones de LaboriteDefinición de Laborite en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional