Definición de Leninism en inglés:
Marxism as interpreted and applied by Lenin.
- They had an overly rigid interpretation of Marxism and Leninism.
- Conservative opponents of revolutionary socialism also repeated the idea that Leninism and Stalinism were the same thing.
- I have a very critical view about socialism, to say nothing of Leninism and Stalinism, but I have a great love for the Soviet Union.
early 20th century: named after Lenin (see Lenin, Vladimir Ilich).
Leninist sustantivo& adjetivo
- Example sentences
- Orwell's own brand of socialism was not Marxist, or Leninist, nor was it philosophical or even economic.
- But his main targets, Leninists, Trotskyists, some Anarchists, are the wrong ones.
- I don't mean a Leninist party or a Marxist party.
Pronunciación: /-ˌnīt/sustantivo& adjetivo
Definición de Leninism en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary