Definición de Leninism en inglés:
Marxism as interpreted and applied by Lenin.
- They had an overly rigid interpretation of Marxism and Leninism.
- Conservative opponents of revolutionary socialism also repeated the idea that Leninism and Stalinism were the same thing.
- I have a very critical view about socialism, to say nothing of Leninism and Stalinism, but I have a great love for the Soviet Union.
early 20th century: named after Lenin (see Lenin, Vladimir Ilich).
Leninist sustantivo& adjetivo
- Example sentences
- Orwell's own brand of socialism was not Marxist, or Leninist, nor was it philosophical or even economic.
- But his main targets, Leninists, Trotskyists, some Anarchists, are the wrong ones.
- I don't mean a Leninist party or a Marxist party.
Pronunciación: /-ˌnīt/sustantivo& adjetivo
Definición de Leninism en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan