The principality was created in 1719 within the Holy Roman Empire and became independent of the German confederation in 1866. Liechtenstein is economically integrated with Switzerland
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But certainly a national-liberation movement in order to get Austrian pastries will unite Lichtensteiners of all classes.
- Both are fairly central to the lives of Lichtensteiners who occupy a picturesque principality that boasts the highest per capita income in Europe.
- I was once a double agent but those Lichtensteiners never paid me so I left.
Definición de Liechtenstein en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional