A person who opposes an international role or policy for Britain.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There's a peculiarly English thing about French-bashing, but there's also a Little Englander thing in general about how the film industry actually works.
- But you don't have to be a Little Englander to be concerned about the commission poking their noses into a tax regime which is, after all, in its fourth decade of operation.
- He is now too parochial to be a Little Englander.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- However, if they organised industrial action to stop jobs being offshored, then I would support that, and argue against any Little Englandism or worse that might go with it.
- He said he would ‘oppose the rancid Little Englandism that has gripped the country’ - and leave the Conservative Party if it slid too far.
- Successive sterling crises have demonstrated to all but the most insular Britons that Little Englandism will not work in the modern industrial world.
Más definiciones de Little EnglanderDefinición de Little Englander en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional