- A title of the British monarch, originally the title of an officer who governed the Royal Navy and had jurisdiction over maritime causes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After the Armada campaign Howard continued to serve as Lord High Admiral in major expeditions afloat.
- The third, John Russell, first Earl of Bedford, was made Lord High Admiral in 1540 at the age of 54.
- After he became Lord High Admiral in 1585, his company was known as the Admiral's Men.
Más definiciones de Lord High AdmiralDefinición de Lord High Admiral en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional