The communist doctrines of Mao Zedong as formerly practiced in China, having as a central idea permanent revolution and stressing the importance of the peasantry, of small-scale industry, and of agricultural collectivization.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In contrast to Marx and Lenin, Maoism assumed a continuing class struggle even when Communism has been achieved, so that it was necessary for each generation to gain revolutionary experience.
- Eclectically drawing from elements of anarchism and Maoism, their group favoured ‘gut politics’ and were hostile to any far-reaching theoretical considerations.
- It was a mixture of Leninism, black nationalism, Maoism and Castroism, with the teachings of developing-world theorists like Fanon thrown in.
Maoist sustantivo& adjetivo
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the 1970s he would align himself with the Maoists.
- Our party has a strategic approach to uniting with others who do not share our Maoist politics and ideology.
- The Maoists returned to peace talks, agreeing on a cease-fire with the government, on Jan.29.
Definición de Maoism en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional