(also Markov model)
- A stochastic model describing a sequence of possible events in which the probability of each event depends only on the state attained in the previous event.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Like the previously discussed models, Markov models have serious limitations.
- This model represents a Markov chain in which each state is interpreted as the probability that the switch complex is in the corresponding state.
- He applied a technique involving so-called Markov chains to calculate the required probabilities over the course of a long game with many battles.
mid 20th century: named after Andrei A. Markov (1856–1922), Russian mathematician.
Más definiciones de Markov chainDefinición de Markov chain en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional