( 1818–83), German political philosopher and economist, resident of England from 1849; full name Karl Heinrich Marx. The founder of modern communism with Friedrich Engels, he collaborated with him in the writing of the Communist Manifesto (1848) and enlarged it into a series of books, most notably the three-volume Das Kapital.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Drawing heavily on the support of the hierarchy of the Catholic Church, they united the opponents of Marxian socialism in a new organization.
- The mainspring of the new Left wing can only be a revolutionary Marxian party.
- For a few minutes, the peace conference was transformed into a Marxian propagandist class for beginners.
Definición de Marx, Karl en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional