Definición de Marxism en inglés:
Central to Marxist theory is an explanation of social change in terms of economic factors, according to which the means of production provide the economic base, which influences or determines the political and ideological superstructure. Marx and Engels predicted the revolutionary overthrow of capitalism by the proletariat and the eventual attainment of a classless communist society
- In reality, he lost any connection to Bolshevism and Marxism many decades before he died.
- It is based, of course, on a complete rejection of Marxism and genuine socialism.
- That strategy was essential for the growth of socialism and Marxism in Scotland.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The government was to play an active role in controlling the economy, but unlike Marxian socialism, the state was not to take over the means of production.
- Even many of the most ardent capitalists have learned the Marxian lesson that unrestrained free market capitalism creates a permanent underclass that is much more likely to revolt and overthrow the system.
- According to the Marxian doctrines of imperialism, there prevails within an unhampered market society a tendency toward the establishment of monopolies.
Definición de Marxism en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.