- The first fully automatic water-cooled machine gun, designed in Britain in 1884 and used especially in World War I.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We've tossed out the Maxim gun for daisycutters and cruise missiles.
- From this distance the Maxim gun looks like the first wheel.
- Actually, he had envisioned his weapon for use by soldiers on the move - not as an aircraft weapon - because the Maxim gun had proved too heavy for mobile infantry.
named after Sir Hiram S. Maxim (1840–1916), American-born British inventor.
Más definiciones de Maxim gunDefinición de Maxim gun en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional