(also Midsummer's Day)
- (In England, Wales, and Ireland) June 24, originally coinciding with the summer solstice and in some countries marked by a summer festival.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Along with other Scandinavians, Swedes celebrate the summer solstice, or Midsummer's Day, on June 21.
- The national holidays are New Year's Day, Independence Day, Good Friday (late March or early April), St. John's Night or Midsummer Day, and Christmas.
- According to legend, witches are thought to fly over Denmark on Midsummer's Eve, and on Midsummer's Day firecrackers are traditionally set off all over the country to scare them off.
Más definiciones de Midsummer DayDefinición de Midsummer Day en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional