- short for Mohorovičić discontinuity.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If magmas are extracted from the magma chamber complexes around the Moho, subsequent magmas will not be trapped, and primitive magmas will be able to rise directly to the surface.
- These uplift-subsidence cycles may have been caused by episodic plume-related magmatic injection near the Moho and associated fluctuations in dynamic support.
- Upon migration, it is evident that they are truncated by subhorizontal reflectivity at c.43 km depth, such that they do not continue across the Moho.
Más definiciones de MohoDefinición de Moho en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional