- A day of the year (in the US, the second Sunday in May) on which mothers are honored by their children.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I can confidently say that this was probably the Best Mother's Day Ever.
- This will be my fourth Mother's Day out here at Lake Natoma at the rowing championships.
- On Mother's Day there were more tears when although she had not heard from him in three weeks he sent her flowers.
Más definiciones de Mother's DayDefinición de Mother's Day en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional