- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For a New Englander like Longfellow, it was galling that slaves from the southern states were heading north via the so-called ‘Underground Railroad’ to seek freedom under a monarchy in Canada.
- He was raised a New Englander, graduated from Yale University, and received his medical education at the University of Rochester, graduating in 1965.
- Being a New Englander comes with its own sense of privilege.
Más definiciones de New EnglandDefinición de New England en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional