sustantivo (plural igual)
- 1A native or inhabitant of the Nicobar Islands.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When we turned around, all the houses were gone,’ said Matenga, an indigenous Nicobarese.
- The Shompens of Great Nicobar, who have a history of raiding the Nicobarese in earlier times, remain a peaceable though elusive people of the isles today, their numbers stated to have dwindled due to disease.
- I recognised one, a Nicobarese from a nearby village.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Nicobar Islands, their inhabitants, or their language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Officials on Campbell Bay island reported that a Nicobarese local had been spotted on deserted Pillow Panja island on January 19, wearing underwear and waving a ‘flag’ made from the rest of his clothes.
- In his first interview since being rescued on Jan.19, a 40-year-old Nicobarese tribesman described his 25-day ordeal as he prayed and waited for death after the tsunami killed everyone else on his tiny island.
- Once when strolling the streets of Car Nicobar, where billboards, time, and fast food do not exist and the Internet is as foreign as snow, an old Nicobarese man came up to me and said: ‘It is great to have you here, but let's not make it a habit.’
Más definiciones de NicobareseDefinición de Nicobarese en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional