Part of French West Africa from 1922, it became an autonomous republic within the French Community in 1958 and fully independent in 1960. Niger’s first free elections were held in 1993
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Most Nigerien men observe the Islamic practice of praying five times a day.
- Here he claims among other things that Iraq really was interested in getting its hands on Nigerien uranium.
- During his visit, this high-ranking officer raised the issue of the alleged uranium sales to Iraq in meetings with various current Nigerien government officials.
Pronunciación: /nēˈZHe(ə)riən/adjetivo & sustantivo
Definición de Niger en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional