(also Norfolk pine)
Definición de Norfolk Island pine en inglés:
An evergreen tree having horizontal branches with upswept shoots bearing small scalelike leaves. Native to Norfolk Island, it is widely grown as a houseplant.
- Araucaria heterophylla, family Araucariaceae
- If you don't have space to plant your tree in the garden after the holidays, consider the subtropical Norfolk Island pine, which can be grown as a houseplant.
- We love Norfolk pines and notice they are fairly plentiful in the area.
- For the past three Christmases I have purchased a small Norfolk pine for decoration.
Definición de Norfolk Island pine en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan