(also Norfolk pine)
An evergreen tree having horizontal branches with upswept shoots bearing small scalelike leaves. Native to Norfolk Island, it is widely grown as a houseplant.
- Araucaria heterophylla, family Araucariaceae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you don't have space to plant your tree in the garden after the holidays, consider the subtropical Norfolk Island pine, which can be grown as a houseplant.
- We love Norfolk pines and notice they are fairly plentiful in the area.
- For the past three Christmases I have purchased a small Norfolk pine for decoration.
Definición de Norfolk Island pine en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional