Definición de North American en inglés:
Of or relating to North America.
- Elsewhere, the sounds were of the generic North American city.
- The team also won the North American Women's Collegiate Championships held in Montana in March.
- But he will fulfil a visit to Toronto on Saturday which had been planned to end a brief North American tour.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A native or inhabitant of North America, especially a citizen of the US or Canada.
- With the United States leading the field it was fellow North Americans, Canada that laid down the biggest challenge and the two crews passed through half-way neck and neck.
- Local people depended on turtles much the way native North Americans depended on the buffalo.
- The first canoes are thought to have been used by Carib Indians and native North Americans and were made by hollowing out large logs.
Definición de North American en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan