- Of or relating to North America.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Elsewhere, the sounds were of the generic North American city.
- The team also won the North American Women's Collegiate Championships held in Montana in March.
- But he will fulfil a visit to Toronto on Saturday which had been planned to end a brief North American tour.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A native or inhabitant of North America, especially a citizen of the US or Canada.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With the United States leading the field it was fellow North Americans, Canada that laid down the biggest challenge and the two crews passed through half-way neck and neck.
- Local people depended on turtles much the way native North Americans depended on the buffalo.
- The first canoes are thought to have been used by Carib Indians and native North Americans and were made by hollowing out large logs.
Más definiciones de North AmericanDefinición de North American en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional