Numidian adjetivo& sustantivo
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His services to Rome culminated in the defeat and capture of Syphax after the battle of the ‘Great Plains’, and command of the Numidian cavalry on Scipio's right at the decisive battle of Zama.
- He began attacking Numidian cities and successfully provoked Jugurtha into battle at Cirta, defeating him.
- The Numidian faction came to be led by Donatus, their bishop in Carthage.
Definición de Numidia en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional