- 1A native or inhabitant of Ossetia.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Those who speak non-Turkic languages include Kurds, Armenians, Greeks, Circassians, Georgians, Laz, Arabs, Rom, Ossetes, Albanians, and Chechens.
- The author does not include Nart sagas from other ethnic groups among whom the sagas are strongly represented, namely the Ossetes, Balkars and Karachays, nor those weakly represented, such as the Ingush, Chechens or Svans.
- Ethnic Ossetes also declared their own separate republic in the north, while, in the south, Azeri and Armenian minorities complained of discrimination and occasionally rumbled about breaking away.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Of or relating to Ossetia or the Ossetes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Ossete mountaineers and the villagers of Mtiuleti were forced to toil without payment.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To anyone who is of Ossetic descent or would like to learn more about Ossetians or Ossetic culture, please join my newly created group.
- Here is an interesting segment on Ossetic culture featuring a professor from South Ossetia.
- He shows how Sanskrit influenced the writing system of Japanese, and that the Scythian language of ancient times survives today as Ossetic.
Pronunciación: /äˈsetik/adjetivo & sustantivo
from Russian osetin, from Georgian.
Más definiciones de OsseteDefinición de Ossete en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional