sustantivo (plural igual)
- 1A member of an American Indian people inhabiting parts of central Mexico.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- More important are what I consider to be the infrequent errors of emphasis and interpretation: for example, the references to the Otomi.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Otomi or their language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The editors correctly mention the fear and respect that Nahuas had for Otomi prowess in war but fail to mention their equally strong disdain.
- His paternal grandmother, an Otomi Indian, also inspired his spiritual direction.
- For example, the Otomi Indian child in Mexico can identify and knows the uses of 138 plants compared to the ordinary school-going Mexican child in the same village, who can identify only 37.
via American Spanish from Nahuatl otomih, literally 'unknown'.
Más definiciones de OtomiDefinición de Otomi en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional