- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But when his sister married in 1453, Bellini quickly came under the influence of his brother-in-law, the great Paduan artist Andrea Mantegna.
- And the inset Taming of the Shrew musical, with its romanticised Italian backdrops and prettified Paduan vistas, has just the right sense of a touring, actor-managerial extravaganza.
- This centred at the home of G. V. Pinelli, who owned a great collection of manuscripts and books and who frequently received visiting dignitaries and scholars and invited Paduan men of letters to meet them.
Definición de Padua en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional