Definición de Parisian en inglés:
Of or relating to Paris.
- The Post Office had organised a street party, the weather was fine and, for an hour or two, village street was more like a Parisian boulevard with wine and cheese and accordion music.
- There's only so much you can do to make any part of Hackney look like a Parisian boulevard, especially just after you've got up.
- The houses are built stoutly of granite and the mile-long main street is as broad as a Parisian boulevard.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A native or inhabitant of Paris.
- The usual role assigned to Manet is as the father of impressionism - because of his genius for annoying respectable Parisians and those flashing fencer's brush strokes of his.
- How would you like to sweep through the centre of Paris with a police motorbike escort stopping the traffic, and the oh-so-cool Parisians lining the pavements to cheer your passing?
- With Parisians, the less conspicuous you are, the better.
late Middle English: from French parisien.
Definición de Parisian en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia