- A Parisian girl or woman.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These were respectable people: the shopkeepers, the small businessmen, war veterans wearing their medals, more of those Parisiennes with pugs, men in berets carrying symbolic baguettes.
- There were pothead hippies, in-line skaters, little old Parisiennes with pugs (admittedly not many).
- I must admit to having had a small chuckle at the TV pics of thousands of Parisiennes booing at the result.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- (Especially of a girl or woman) Parisian.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The drama selects scenes from famous operas and employs them to tell the story of a young Parisienne woman, and includes music from La Bohme and La Traviata among others.
- It has her musing about cormorants, nautical terms and charts, spiders, ecology, conquistadors and hats on Parisienne heads.
- The long, inward opening windows, are, however, very Parisienne.
mid 17th century: French, feminine of parisien 'Parisian'.
Más definiciones de ParisienneDefinición de Parisienne en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional