(or Pax Britannica /brɪˈtanɪkə/)
- A state of relative international peace regarded as overseen by the US (or the UK).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The visit of President Clinton last November was a major stage in promoting pan-Irish nationalist objectives under the overall embrace of a Pax Americana.
- The era of the Pax Britannia had ended; the Pax Americana had begun.
- Personally, I wouldn't vote for either of the two charlatans currently vying for control of Pax Americana.
late 19th century: Latin, literally 'American peace', after Pax Romana.
Más definiciones de Pax AmericanaDefinición de Pax Americana en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional