- Solid transparent plastic made of polymethyl methacrylate (the same material as plexiglas or lucite).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's quite weird because they're squashed between bits of transparent perspex, so you can see them in their flattened state.
- In 1966 he abandoned painting for sculpture in perspex and neon, then turned to photography, film, and Conceptual art.
- The clear perspex side panels and bigger wind deflectors are optional.
1930s: formed irregularly from Latin perspicere 'look through', from per- 'through' + specere 'to look'.
Más definiciones de PerspexDefinición de Perspex en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional