- A mild systemic disease with symptoms resembling influenza, probably caused by a legionella infection.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is a flu-like illness is known as Pontiac fever.
- The bacteria causes both the mild Pontiac fever and the more serious Legionnaires Disease.
- Some people who come into contact with the bacteria will develop the less serious Pontiac fever, which causes a flu-like illness, which only lasts for a few days.
1960s: named after Pontiac, Michigan, where the first major outbreak was recorded.
Más definiciones de Pontiac feverDefinición de Pontiac fever en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional