- Of or relating to ancient Pontus.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- My father is a mixture of Smyrnaic and Pontic Greek and the Pontic Greeks were exterminated by the Turks.
- In May, the Guardian newspaper exposed an April 23 order from the Home Office, which allowed discrimination against Kurds, Roma, Albanians, Tamils, Pontic Greeks, Somalis, and Afghanis on ‘grounds of ethnic or national origin’.
- A people who lived in the Pontic region (north-east of the Black Sea) from the 7th to 3rd century bc, the Scythians have left little in written record but a rich archaeological heritage displays their military tradition.
Más definiciones de PonticDefinición de Pontic en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional