Definición de Przewalski's horse en inglés:
A stocky wild Mongolian horse with a dun-colored coat and a dark brown erect mane, now extinct in the wild. It is the only true wild horse, and is the ancestor of the domestic horse.
- Equus ferus, family Equidae
- The one true wild horse Przewalski's horse is considered extinct in the wild by some, and at best is alive only through captive breeding programs.
- I had arrived to assist Mongolian and Dutch conservation groups with the reintroduction of endangered Przewalski's horses (Equus ferus przewalskii) to their native land.
- Plants and trees have sprung back to life, and rare species, such as lynx, Przewalski's horses, and eagle owls, are thriving where most humans fear to tread.
late 19th century: named after Nikolai M. Przheval'sky (1839–88), Russian explorer.
Definición de Przewalski's horse en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary