- (In Canada) a member of a political group who, while maintaining some conservative principles, supports many liberal and socialist policies.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On social issues, too, there is no enormous divide between right-leaning Liberals and Red Tories.
- Whether you're NDP, Liberal, Green, a Red Tory, or an unaligned blogger with a progressive vision of Canada, you're welcome to join this group.
- On the contrary, said Clark, the new party is dominated by former Canadian Alliance hard-liners, while most Red Tories from the former Progressive Conservatives have been relegated to the sidelines.
Más definiciones de Red ToryDefinición de Red Tory en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional